Hourly rate depends on experience.
The role is based in Auckland, but the projects will be carried out nationwide.
Concrete Solutions (CSL) provides a wide range of specialist concrete repair, injection and strengthening systems, along with many other services. This company operates in commercial and residential environments offering a high standard of workmanship and products.
We are looking for candidates who are reliable, hard-working, and keen to learn new skills.
The purpose of this permanent position is to deliver effective and efficient work standards and to carry out manual tasks including but not limited to application work. While maintaining a high standard of workmanship at all times. This is to assist in the completion of Concrete Solutions projects.
The Specialist Applicator reports to the Regional Manager.
You will form an integral part of our team and be someone who can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be energetic and physically fit with a can-do attitude. Your ability to problem-solve or if you are mechanically minded would go a long way in "cementing" a place here with us at Concrete Solutions in our branch located in Auckland.
This role includes:
- To carry out manual tasks including but not limited to application works (concrete repair, injection, and waterproofing systems).
- Organising materials and tools to complete projects.
- Managing work as project manager when instructed to do so.
- Ensuring work complies with health and safety policies.
- Conduct auditing of work sites, both quality and health and safety.
- Communicate with site managers and clients regarding all aspects of work.
- Dealing with issues that arise with a solution-focused approach.
- Implementing and managing work programmes.
For your application to be considered you must:
- Complete and return an employment application form and pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Have NZQF Level 1 qualification, or compulsory secondary education.
- Be a New Zealand citizen/resident or have the legal rights to work in New Zealand.
- Have a current driver licence.
- Be available to work full-time between 7 AM and 5 PM (40 hours per week) from Monday to Friday, with some work outside these hours.
- Experience in concrete application preferred.
- Be physically fit.